Mens Basketball refers to a group of local established regulars from the area who have been invited and approved to play pick-up basketball at designated times throughout the week in between youth basketball and volleyball events. We aren't expecting to get called up, but we get a great workout!
New players are occasionally invited as numbers diminish over time, but participation is strictly by invitation only. If you are invited to play at The Barn, there is a strict set of rules to follow to insure preservation of the floor surface and continued access to one of the areas premier facilities.
- All members must have registered online AND been approved by the owner. No individuals may just "show up" or arrive with a friend unannounced. You can start the registration process here or using the Register link underneath the Member Login at the top right of the screen.
- The rules regarding arrival and departure, parking, entering and leaving the building must have been reviewed prior to arrival. Follow the designated driving speeds, direction, and parking pattern at all times.
- A personal waiver must be signed and delivered to the owner prior to playing.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited. Clean court shoes only are allowed on the gym floor.
- All members must register to play through the online management system each time they wish to play. This informs other members who are scheduled to play and limits the accessible times and number of players to make the court as accessible and fair as possible.
- Any and all fees required must be paid prior to playing.